Hudson vs ND Cube

If you want one of them to make the next Mario Party game, which one?

  • Hudson

    Votes: 7 77.8%
  • ND Cube

    Votes: 2 22.2%

  • Total voters
    9
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ For me, I don't think it was necessarily that it wasn't the normal Battle Royale play. It's more that ND Cube just didn't do a good job at making the car idea very fun. Even if Hudson went back to making them (I know, like you said, Hudson isn't really there anymore...), I'd be fine with them still using the car mode. I think Hudson was just better at making them anyway.
 
:3 said:
^ For me, I don't think it was necessarily that it wasn't the normal Battle Royale play. It's more that ND Cube just didn't do a good job at making the car idea very fun. Even if Hudson went back to making them (I know, like you said, Hudson isn't really there anymore...), I'd be fine with them still using the car mode. I think Hudson was just better at making them anyway.
I'm only saying if ND Cube made their style like how Hudson originally had it, ND Cube would be better since I find their minigames to be much more entertaining (and sometimes suspenseful too! ;D). Their minigames are probably the main reason I still play MP9 sometimes.
 
Im with ND Cube”
they made MP9 pretty nice, and the board designs were awesome” to, and the car & ministars formula was not half bad, but classic is still better cuz it made Mario Party last longer, and that the boards would of looked even better with classic mode” but i enjoyed the car just as much”

so ND Cube is a good company, and im gonna stick with them” cuz im confident they'll ace Mario Party 10!
 
Yoshiman222 said:
:3 said:
^ For me, I don't think it was necessarily that it wasn't the normal Battle Royale play. It's more that ND Cube just didn't do a good job at making the car idea very fun. Even if Hudson went back to making them (I know, like you said, Hudson isn't really there anymore...), I'd be fine with them still using the car mode. I think Hudson was just better at making them anyway.
I'm only saying if ND Cube made their style like how Hudson originally had it, ND Cube would be better since I find their minigames to be much more entertaining (and sometimes suspenseful too! ;D). Their minigames are probably the main reason I still play MP9 sometimes.
Yeah I agree that MP9's mini-games were actually pretty fun, I just wish that the boards were better. Or at least it shouldn't be possible to lose half your stars for running into an obstacle. Like the Bowser board was fun because you can get tons of stars just by mini-games making it so that the better you do in mini-games the better you do in the board itself. If that was implemented more, then the game would be better in my opinion. So luck isn't the only factor, but skill as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top