Hiii

The username may kinda give away who I am, but if you don't know, I'm basically Where's Honey Queen from Mario Party Legacy, and Charlie from the recent MPL Community Nights.

Birdo's my #1 fave. Half of the Koopalings (Wendy, Larry and Iggy), Honey Queen and King Boo are all awesome too.

I've got a bunch of non-Mario faves too, but shortening it down, my faves are: Tanya (woman in my avatar), Jade, Ermac (all from Mortal Kombat), Jigglypuff, Crimson Viper and Wii Fit Trainer.

Hopefully I'll kinda contribute a lot to this forum! :-D
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Nice! Glad that you decided to join the forums after being a regular commentator in the website. Enjoy your time on the forum boards, you will definitely have a good time in the discussion on various topics.

Sashe2705 said:
Hey, welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay! ;)

Thank you both :)

Aegis said:
Hello, hello. Welcome to the crypt. Honey Queen is in one of the coffin.

One day, she shall rise from the dead and make an appearance in another main Mario game as an insignificant NPC

Umbreon36 said:
Hello and welcome to Mario Party Legacy Forum, I remember I already saw you commenting on the main website while I was looking at some of the site news. I hope you will have fun and all that stuff. Also, good to know you also like Larry (my favorite Koopaling) and Iggy which I like a lot too.

Aww, it's good to see that I'm not totally an unknown, haha :p And yeah, Iggy and (especially) Larry deserve so much more love than what they're given in Mario Kart 8, especially compared to Morton Koopa!

Luigidenne3DSGCN said:
Hey, Luigidenne here; glad to see another supporter of Jigglypuff and fan of King Boo. Enjoy your time here too!

Thanks :)
 
Back
Top