vini64 New member New Star (1 Post) Legacy User (Silver) Feb 14, 2014 #1 Hello everybody, I'm vini64 and here I am, at the forum of one of the best Mario fansites ever
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 14, 2014 #2 Welcome to Mario Party Legacy! Hope you read the rules and enjoy your stay. Have fun around the forum boards!
Welcome to Mario Party Legacy! Hope you read the rules and enjoy your stay. Have fun around the forum boards!
S Sashe2705 Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Feb 14, 2014 #3 Welcome! I hope you have a great time here !
T Tankslacno Member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Feb 15, 2014 #4 Welcome vini64! I hope that you will have a lot of fun here. Anyway, welcome to the forum
L Luigidenne3DSGCN Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Feb 15, 2014 #5 Hey. Glad to see you're loving MPL. Name's Luigifan and I hope you continue to find nothing but goodness!
Hey. Glad to see you're loving MPL. Name's Luigifan and I hope you continue to find nothing but goodness!
AbsolPowers Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Feb 15, 2014 #6 *rawr* < :33 Yes, indeed, WELCOME! *eheh*
ttwashere Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2014 #7 Welcome to the forum.
1nsan1 Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Feb 15, 2014 #8 Howdy do. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :V
MQJinx Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Feb 15, 2014 #9 Welcome to the Legacy!
CaptainShyguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2014 #10 Hello there, welcome to the blog! eh, wrong site... I mean... Hey welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay.
Hello there, welcome to the blog! eh, wrong site... I mean... Hey welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay.
S Snowy620 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 17, 2014 #11 hi o//////////////////
Luma Party Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Feb 19, 2014 #12 Welcome to the Legacy Forum! Enjoy your time here!