Well hello there.
Never thought I'd ever join a forum again, last time I've been on one was the ol' MPF i guess?
So what's up?
Never thought I'd ever join a forum again, last time I've been on one was the ol' MPF i guess?
So what's up?
Oh hell yeah Nath is backNath said:Well hello there.
Never thought I'd ever join a forum again, last time I've been on one was the ol' MPF i guess?
So what's up?
Vipsoccermaster said:I believe I remember you, Nath. Yeah, from old MPF, but it has gone downhill completely. Enjoy your time on MPL, though.
The Shattered Legacy said:I missed the time saw when you sent those awesome SwapnotesNath said:Well hello there.
Never thought I'd ever join a forum again, last time I've been on one was the ol' MPF i guess?
So what's up?
*Sigh* I sometimes do that with mine too.Nath said:Hahah xD I still have them all, sometimes I boot it up just to see them. Its a shame japanese pedos made Nintendo take down online sending!