Hey guys, i am FalloutParty. I am a huge Fallout and Mario Fan. O0
I have these games:
Mario Party Series
Fallout 3 (XBOX)
Fallout 3 GOTY (PC)
Fallout NV Ultamite (XBOX)
New Super Mario Bros. (DS, Broken)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Another 100 something Wii Games
SSBB (Wii)
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
Sonic Colors (Wii)
Sonic Generations (3DS)
Sonic Unleashed (Wii)
Minecraft (PC, XBOX, Mobile)
Terraria (XBOX)
Some Mario Fangames
Scribblenauts Unlimited (3DS)
Nintendogs and Cats (3DS)
SNES Games
Skyrim (XBOX)
and more....
Anyway, sorry for the long list. I hope you enjoy my presence here.
I have these games:
Mario Party Series
Fallout 3 (XBOX)
Fallout 3 GOTY (PC)
Fallout NV Ultamite (XBOX)
New Super Mario Bros. (DS, Broken)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Another 100 something Wii Games
SSBB (Wii)
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
Sonic Colors (Wii)
Sonic Generations (3DS)
Sonic Unleashed (Wii)
Minecraft (PC, XBOX, Mobile)
Terraria (XBOX)
Some Mario Fangames
Scribblenauts Unlimited (3DS)
Nintendogs and Cats (3DS)
SNES Games
Skyrim (XBOX)
and more....
Anyway, sorry for the long list. I hope you enjoy my presence here.