I haven't introduced myself i have quite a history! *WARNING CRYING MAY AFFECT YOUR READING*
I am an average 15 yr. old who had plenty of problems, here they are in a time lapse:
Nov.11th/1997: I was born in Turin Italy-with a Canadian family, However they found several problems in me. I moved to Canada after i was born, like 2 hours later
July 15th/1998: My body wasn't functioning right, At the time i was called to have immediate Open-heart surgery that required more than 10 surgeons. i had a stroke and cardiac arrest in my brain. Doctors told us (the family) that i wasn't going to live past the age of 4. But like a little angel, i proved them wrong! i had a pacemaker put in (steadies the heart beat pace) and a trachea System.
Later in 2001: i broke me arm off of my bed and got better thanks to the staff of the Royal Columbian Hospital!
Dec.16th/2004: i had the whole pacemaker changed. I was recharged with
new energy!
Oct.15th/2011: i was called upon having 6 teeth surgically removed, they were 4 molars and 2 incisors. They did a great job by the help of Dr. MacDonald
Jan.30th/2012, I had my Pacemaker recharged with a new generator and i had my trachea up sized from a Shirley 4.0 to a Shirley 5.0
June.30th/2012: i started my Yoshi Thunder Clan
July 31st/2012 closed Yoshi Thunder Clan due to lack of ppl
A lot has happened in my 15 years of life. I Hope you had fun reading this!
I am an average 15 yr. old who had plenty of problems, here they are in a time lapse:
Nov.11th/1997: I was born in Turin Italy-with a Canadian family, However they found several problems in me. I moved to Canada after i was born, like 2 hours later
July 15th/1998: My body wasn't functioning right, At the time i was called to have immediate Open-heart surgery that required more than 10 surgeons. i had a stroke and cardiac arrest in my brain. Doctors told us (the family) that i wasn't going to live past the age of 4. But like a little angel, i proved them wrong! i had a pacemaker put in (steadies the heart beat pace) and a trachea System.
Later in 2001: i broke me arm off of my bed and got better thanks to the staff of the Royal Columbian Hospital!
Dec.16th/2004: i had the whole pacemaker changed. I was recharged with
new energy!
Oct.15th/2011: i was called upon having 6 teeth surgically removed, they were 4 molars and 2 incisors. They did a great job by the help of Dr. MacDonald
Jan.30th/2012, I had my Pacemaker recharged with a new generator and i had my trachea up sized from a Shirley 4.0 to a Shirley 5.0
June.30th/2012: i started my Yoshi Thunder Clan
July 31st/2012 closed Yoshi Thunder Clan due to lack of ppl
A lot has happened in my 15 years of life. I Hope you had fun reading this!