Hammer Bro. or Fire Bro.?

Who's Battle Mini-Game do you like more?

  • Hammer Bro.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire Bro.

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • I like both their games the same!

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • I don't like both of their battle mini-games

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I perfer Bowser's Battle Mini-Game more than the both of them.

    Votes: 5 23.8%

  • Total voters
    21
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxime said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Blue Toad said:
(Fire Bro.) But what happens if there is a tie for last place?
Then they split up evenly, for losing, I think.

I was tied in first with the computer and then the two others got last, and they both lose 5 mini-stars and it was like "7 for 1st and 3 for 2nd." (Well, as I remembered...)
So, if there was a tiebreaker for last place, then they will lose their Mini-Stars. Correct?

OhMyToad said:
When does Hammer bro appear and when does Fire bro appear?
Randomly. You'll never know until after you land on a Battle Space.
 
I'll agree with others and say that Fire Bro is definitely more impactful on the game than Hammer Bro. If Hammer Bro took at least 10 mini-stars from each person during the second half of the game, he would make a good Battle Game host.
Besides, Battle Games in Mario Parties beforehand usually took a minimum of ten coins; sometimes 5 or in one case, 0!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top