Greetings from Guy Shy

Yoshiman222 said:
Hrmm... you're your Shy then? ...Guy?
Well, maybe something like I am in life... I'd assume.

Anyhow, Welcome to Mario Party Legacy!
I also happen to like Shy Guys too for many of the silly thing I find them doing from time to time (and other reasons of course).
I hope you enjoy your time here! ;D

I'm quite the opposite of shy. I just like Shy Guys and the username Shy Guy was taken :p
 
Guy Shy said:
Yoshiman222 said:
Hrmm... you're your Shy then? ...Guy?
Well, maybe something like I am in life... I'd assume.

Anyhow, Welcome to Mario Party Legacy!
I also happen to like Shy Guys too for many of the silly thing I find them doing from time to time (and other reasons of course).
I hope you enjoy your time here! ;D

I'm quite the opposite of shy. I just like Shy Guys and the username Shy Guy was taken :p
Well, it was a good guess none-the-less. :p
 
Back
Top