Favorite Mario Party Title Screen

Your Favorite Mario Party Title Screen

  • Mario Superstar screen

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Luigi Superstar screen

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Peach Superstar screen

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yoshi Superstar screen

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Wario Superstar screen

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • DK Superstar screen

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other screens

    Votes: 2 11.1%

  • Total voters
    18
Status
Not open for further replies.
24g6ih4.jpg

2095b7r.jpg

igx9g6.jpg

55gl5t.jpg

6pavzd.jpg

2yl1m3p.jpg


My favorite mario party title screen is yoshi tropical island, because DK mouth looks like a duck and it has a catchy theme song. I hope this feature make a come back, when whoever wins the battle royal, the title screen will change to that person scenery. What is your favorite title screen and do you want this feature to be added to future mario party games?
 
Yoshiman222 said:
I'm going to say Yoshi for this because I like Yoshi - but my main reason is because they are all having fun playing Volleyball, and not doing any kind of work-type... stuff.

I do also like Luigi's and Peach's, though - mostly because of what happens to Wario, though :p.
Exactly these. Also, I like Mario's Title Screen, though it is a bit weird how Mario can still fly with all the weight on all the other characters. I guess weight doesn't apply. Also proves that Mario is the only one who can use the Wing Cap. Although Super Mario 64 DS changed that in multiplayer. Also, some of these title screens eventually led to complete mini-games in future installments.
 
My favorite Mario Party (1) title screen is Yoshi's Title screen. I used the image as my PC background for awhile and it's the one I see the most of when I play the game. The Mario Party cast seems to have the most fun out of the other title screens. Peach's is cool too as it's humorous and they had fun before that icing incident.

This game has the most interesting title screen out of the rest of the Mario Parties as it changes depending on who wins and where.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top