End Game Tie

SirYoshi211 said:
Dark Boo said:
MP7 and MP8 makes sure that a tie would not happen (They choose the bonus stars accordingly)

Ah, that's why I never got a tie in those two Mario Parties before. It is impossible or at least very unlikely more than one player would meet the criteria to receive a bonus star simultaneously. Just another reason for me to hate the bonus stars in the Mario Party 7 and 8. I think the same thing applies to Mario Party DS because they have similar Bonus Stars to MP7 and MP8. They are also impossible to turn off.

And I always thought it was possible to get a tie in those Mario Parties. I wonder if it will be possible to have an end game tie in the upcoming Mario Party 3DS.
I think it's still possible, if you turn off the Bonus Stars. Getting a tie in any Mario Party is very rare.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
SirYoshi211 said:
Dark Boo said:
MP7 and MP8 makes sure that a tie would not happen (They choose the bonus stars accordingly)

Ah, that's why I never got a tie in those two Mario Parties before. It is impossible or at least very unlikely more than one player would meet the criteria to receive a bonus star simultaneously. Just another reason for me to hate the bonus stars in the Mario Party 7 and 8. I think the same thing applies to Mario Party DS because they have similar Bonus Stars to MP7 and MP8. They are also impossible to turn off.

And I always thought it was possible to get a tie in those Mario Parties. I wonder if it will be possible to have an end game tie in the upcoming Mario Party 3DS.
I think it's still possible, if you turn off the Bonus Stars. Getting a tie in any Mario Party is very rare.

It's been awhile but I thought it was impossible to turn the bonus stars off in Mario Party 7 and Mario Party 8. I know it is in Mario Party DS.

I'd love to see a video showing the dialogue in the rare event of a tie in all the Mario Parties. The ones where it's possible of course (obviously Advance is excluded).
 
SirYoshi211 said:
It's been awhile but I thought it was impossible to turn the bonus stars off in Mario Party 7 and Mario Party 8. I know it is in Mario Party DS.
It is possible in every Mario Party to turn off the Bonus Stars... also I got a tie on Mario Party 7, even with the bonus stars on, so it's really possible. Like how I was currently last by 2 stars off and then I got 2 bonus stars, and one other computer which was having as much stars as me got one, then I was tied with the computer which was having the same number of coins and stars than me, so we rolled a dice block and it's how it was decided (and I lose that dice block, so guess what happenned...) so yeah.
 
Back
Top