I myself HOPE they do. The car is fun but i don't get that same feeling i used to playing it. I just miss classic! tell me what you think ;D
NO.Wiiboy4ever said:I don't know but I sure hope so.
By Mp15 the characters will be too morbidly obese cause they're too lazy too walk around instead of being in a car the whole frickin time.
Honestly this, MP9, was TOO luck based (losing half your mini stars grumble), if the luck factor wasn't so high it'd be fine with the car.★Plum★ said:I like the car mode, just don't make it so luck based.
completely AGREE! i liked both, but I prefer classiccanderson said:I prefer that they bring both modes back. Have the Classic Mode for those that disapprove of MP9's new Party Mode, and keep the new Party Mode for those like myself who doesn't really want to play Classic Mode. This way everyone wins. No one CAN'T disagree with this. XD
That is what i was going to say they should have both modes and you could unlock some characters one way and others the other way and if anyone says "what about the boards'or anything like that long boards go to car mode short or classic boards go to classic mode.gameguy1996 said:They should have both modes .Instead of lose mini stars it should be lose 5,10 or 20 mini stars.