Yeah, hi there 
As you can recognize from the title, I'm a Mario Party 9 fan
I just discovered the Party series with games 8 and 9 six months ago when I played it with four players. Actually I played Mario Party 9 a year ago in a game shop, but didn't know what it was exactly, lol.
I really like the games and now replay Solo mode as often as required to buy all the stars and get a 100% save game in MP9. Also re-discovered Nintendos other games on my Wii U like Mario Kart 8 or the new Donkey Kong game. I also like to dig around in games to find stuff not released to public, and sometimes just fly around with the Dolphin emu camera (one typical result here
)
I always want to know everything of the games I like which is why I found this site. Personally, I'm a software and game developer, and love everything about the design of a game
Go easy on me as I'm a Mario Party noob
As you can recognize from the title, I'm a Mario Party 9 fan
I really like the games and now replay Solo mode as often as required to buy all the stars and get a 100% save game in MP9. Also re-discovered Nintendos other games on my Wii U like Mario Kart 8 or the new Donkey Kong game. I also like to dig around in games to find stuff not released to public, and sometimes just fly around with the Dolphin emu camera (one typical result here
I always want to know everything of the games I like which is why I found this site. Personally, I'm a software and game developer, and love everything about the design of a game
Go easy on me as I'm a Mario Party noob