Sorry for a year absent. I really forgot about the forum, I appear every day to check SSB. Daily Update on the website, so...Im sorry I was absent, but I finally back for real!
FINALLY! Every day I was waiting for your glorious return!CamTro A. Savira said:Sorry for a year absent. I really forgot about the forum, I appear every day to check SSB. Daily Update on the website, so...Im sorry I was absent, but I finally back for real!
Snowy said:who are you
Hehehe, Sorry about that, and who are you again?Tyler Treese said:FINALLY! Every day I was waiting for your glorious return!CamTro A. Savira said:Sorry for a year absent. I really forgot about the forum, I appear every day to check SSB. Daily Update on the website, so...Im sorry I was absent, but I finally back for real!
Don't worry about it, I was absent here for two years.CamTro A. Savira said:Sorry for a year absent. I really forgot about the forum, I appear every day to check SSB. Daily Update on the website, so...Im sorry I was absent, but I finally back for real!