Blooper Barrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blooper Barrage

BlooperBarrage1-MP9.png



Type: Boss

Blast Blooper with your cannon! Make sure you shoot down any Urchins that come flying your way!

Wii Remote: Point Cursor

A: Fire

​

I find this to be the easiest end boss of MP9.
 
I don't understand why, but for me, this boss seems kinda hard... (I'm not good at shooting!) I'll explain...

Basically, when these urchins are coming near me, I tend to miss them... so these urchins doesn't stop hitting me, making me lose points, because I am not fast enough. And I also have a few difficulties to hit the Blooper too, which means I'm hardly getting any points. I need some more practice, yeah... but the fun before everything!
 
I find it to be a good boss mini-game. Blasting cannon balls at the Blooper while making sure the Urchins fall on the others. I usually get 1st or second place in this mini-game, the games I play get pretty close and the final ht kinda determines the winner, It's very fun.

I also think the theme that plays when Blooper's health is down halfway slightly resembles Gruntilda's theme.
 
This is a fun mini-game, blasting at Blooper, but I hate it when I forget about the Urchins heading into me as I'm deeply focused into blasting at Blooper for extra points. Ignoring them would cost me a point or two, but I guess I should be blasting the Urchins away since it's better to save the point rather go wasted, as that's the prime opportunity for others to catch up.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
This is a fun mini-game, blasting at Blooper, but I hate it when I forget about the Urchins heading into me as I'm deeply focused into blasting at Blooper for extra points.
We seems to have the same problem, however, I tend to don't ignore them, I'm trying to get protected by blasting them because I don't want to lose too much points while being hit by them. I just can't.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top