mari0vsluigi Well-known member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 11, 2012 #21 Mario Party was one of the first video games that I have ever played! I was 3 when I was playing Mario Party 1 and 3. I have loved it ever since.
Mario Party was one of the first video games that I have ever played! I was 3 when I was playing Mario Party 1 and 3. I have loved it ever since.
saxprodigee Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) May 11, 2012 #22 5-6 when I got MP4.
AtomicShyguy Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) May 17, 2012 #23 When I was 5, with, oh damn i forgot which game. :-\
kingweevil Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) May 19, 2012 #24 8 or 9 which would have been 08 or 09 (MP8) , I was a Sonic/PS1 fan at first then as time passed moved in between Sonic and Mario when I got my Wii and DS in 07 or 08. I wonder what was my first Mario game...
8 or 9 which would have been 08 or 09 (MP8) , I was a Sonic/PS1 fan at first then as time passed moved in between Sonic and Mario when I got my Wii and DS in 07 or 08. I wonder what was my first Mario game...