A Very Late Introduction

I am Luma Party. I have been on the forum two months already and forgot to introduce myself.
I joined the forum because of the main site. I would like to thank SuperZambezi, Vipsoccermaster and all the other website team members for making the main site interesting. Without that I may have never joined the forum. I play many video games but mostly Mario to be specific. I enjoy a variety of sports as well.
That's pretty much all I have to say. I am currently enjoying the forum a lot!
 
Yoshiman222 said:
Luma Party said:
I am Luma Party. I have been on the forum two months already and forgot to introduce myself.
wait... wait a second...
Oh wow, it's true... :p

Can't really welcome you since you've been here for a while, though but uh...

....hi! ;D
Nice to see you enjoying yourself around here.
Yeah it is hard to welcome someone who's been around that long.
 
Back
Top