J Jon_14 New member New Star (1 Post) Legacy User (Silver) Jul 29, 2014 #1 Well I've stumbled across this lovely site and decided to the forum. I hope to have a wonderful time here. ^.^
Well I've stumbled across this lovely site and decided to the forum. I hope to have a wonderful time here. ^.^
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 29, 2014 #2 Welcome to Mario Party Legacy! Enjoy your stay, and hope you partake in the various discussion topics in the boards here.
Welcome to Mario Party Legacy! Enjoy your stay, and hope you partake in the various discussion topics in the boards here.
IggyKoopaStar Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Jul 29, 2014 #3 Hello, and welcome to Mario Party Legacy Forum. I hope you will enjoy your time here and all that stuff.
Hello, and welcome to Mario Party Legacy Forum. I hope you will enjoy your time here and all that stuff.
G Guy Shy Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Jul 29, 2014 #4 Welcome to the Mario Party Legacy, Jon. Have fun!
Darkboo007 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 30, 2014 #5 Jon_14 said: Well I've stumbled across this lovely site and decided to the forum. I hope to have a wonderful time here. ^.^ Click to expand... Saw your profile pic on Twitter and I agree with the picture. You are welcomed.
Jon_14 said: Well I've stumbled across this lovely site and decided to the forum. I hope to have a wonderful time here. ^.^ Click to expand... Saw your profile pic on Twitter and I agree with the picture. You are welcomed.
S Sashe2705 Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Jul 30, 2014 #6 Welcome to the forum, Jon! Have fun!