Yugioh the abridged series

Status
Not open for further replies.
yoshi14 said:
AegisFreezing said:
Anime lovers are not pleased.
AegisFreezing You're allowed to have an opinion and a say in things but generally you need to say why you feel that way. No offense though. ;)

H-J カービイ said:
BBest quote out there: "Screw the rules! I have MONEY!!!"
Yeah, that or Shut up Mokuba! LOL :p

I'm saying it's a crappy show and shouldn't be even considered anime.
 
AegisFreezing said:
yoshi14 said:
AegisFreezing said:
Anime lovers are not pleased.
AegisFreezing You're allowed to have an opinion and a say in things but generally you need to say why you feel that way. No offense though. ;)

H-J カービイ said:
BBest quote out there: "Screw the rules! I have MONEY!!!"
Yeah, that or Shut up Mokuba! LOL :p

I'm saying it's a crappy show and shouldn't be even considered anime.

I like the abridged series but not Yugioh. :p
 
Abridged just shows how much it can RRRREEAAALLLYYY mess up an already screwed up anime. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top