So what do you like of here? If you've got nothing to add, don't post.
I like both. I focus on a Blackwing deck. The deck is used for special summoning
I like both. I focus on a Blackwing deck. The deck is used for special summoning
What card was ripped up? And do you still play cards?kingboo said:only the cards... once they took yug-y (whatever his name was) i stoped watching the show.
the best card i ever had was ripped up by some kid from my school
yoshi14 said:My blackwing deck wasn't made until recently.
The other deck was dragon. It was pretty good. I had 3 Red eyes black chicks, 3 red eyes black dragons, and 3 red eyes darkness dragons. I had a couple other good combos though. I gave the cards in the deck to my friends.
white eyes blue dragon. i think i remeber the dragon blue.yoshi14 said:Blue eyes white dragon? Egyptian God card?
and yeah some people don't like it anymore so that makes it hard.
I like the new syncro monsters in the game
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Synchro_Monsters
There's an explanation
It's Blue Eyes White Dragon, not the other way around.kingboo said:white eyes blue dragon. i think i remeber the dragon blue.
i use to have about 25-50 cards
i know i told my friend about what card it was.vipsoccermaster said:I don't have a deck, but I do have few of these cards. I have one that's called the Book of Secret Arts. It raises the ATK and DEF powers by 300 points.
It's Blue Eyes White Dragon, not the other way around.kingboo said:white eyes blue dragon. i think i remeber the dragon blue.
i use to have about 25-50 cards