You think I might get into MP9?

I'm new to this whole 'Internet' thing, but some people have been saying I won't be in Mario Party 9, which is ridiculous, because Mario  Party's my thing. I'm the biggest Party Monster Mushroom around!
...Also, I haven't been in ANY game for almost 4 years.
W-what do you guys think, huh?
:toadette
 
:-X :-X :-X
Me? Every time I see you giant, you always ruin my fun! (and everyone else's :mad:) REALLY, I have to get free time away from you, but you just keep showing up! Urrrr... I hope you don't appear in Mario Party 9 or I get bad noise!

*It's okay, I didn't mean it. I am always capable on Mario spinoffs and I always see you winning every game in a row. You did not lost once Toadette... And I almost had it 480 times while I was against you, and everyone knows that! (since Mario Kart Double Dash!!)*

PS; Welcome to the forums!!
 
Toadette said:
Jimmy T. said:
In addition, let's start a bet about the 12th character!

(If Toadette is the 12th character): If I lose, then I get to lick your feet!

You're on!
That's a bad idea, I'm a Toadstool, you see, and if you lick me, even if it's away from my Mushroom Head, I'm still very poisonous.
How about you just give me 20 bucks if I show up?  ;)
It's a deal!! I've cheated anyway! But I still get to lick you feet however... I'll survive!!
 
Nice to see another Toadette..  fan?  Person?  :-D
I hope Toadette returns in Mario Party 9, too.  C:

Makes me sad that Toadette hasn't came back since 2008.  I can tell you that.

Anyways, Welcome to the forums!  Enjoy your stay!

Also, Jimmy T., Aren't you overreacting a bit?  o:  lol
 
Back
Top