Which one do you prefer.
I forgot to tell that my favorite ones are red and orange.
[attachment deleted by admin]
I forgot to tell that my favorite ones are red and orange.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Just cause I like Black Yoshi?Iwonderhowlongdisplaynamescanbeohwowitcanbethislongthisisfun said:I consider all Yoshis equal.
Y'all a bunch of racist sickos.
cookieboy17 said:Just cause I like Black Yoshi?Iwonderhowlongdisplaynamescanbeohwowitcanbethislongthisisfun said:I consider all Yoshis equal.
Y'all a bunch of racist sickos.
So I'm not allowed to like Black Yoshi?AegisReflector said:cookieboy17 said:Just cause I like Black Yoshi?Iwonderhowlongdisplaynamescanbeohwowitcanbethislongthisisfun said:I consider all Yoshis equal.
Y'all a bunch of racist sickos.
SHUT UP U RACIST BASTARRRRRRRRRD.
cookieboy17 said:So I'm not allowed to like Black Yoshi?AegisReflector said:cookieboy17 said:Just cause I like Black Yoshi?Iwonderhowlongdisplaynamescanbeohwowitcanbethislongthisisfun said:I consider all Yoshis equal.
Y'all a bunch of racist sickos.
SHUT UP U RACIST BASTARRRRRRRRRD.
Yoshimoz said:Yoshi Rules !!!! mario should step back just once more to let Yoshi take the limelight, Yoshis Island, now he needs another one...![]()