Yo betches

WHY DID VIP LOCK THIS?

  • CUZ HE'S MEAN >:(

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • he's a pretty guy

    Votes: 8 53.3%
  • eh locks stuff and doesn't afaird of anything

    Votes: 3 20.0%

  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.

AegisReflector

Well-known member
Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold)
It's AegisReflector here. 'Ight, i'm talkin bout dat PSTriple. DA PSTRIPLE, I ain't talkin bout dat Wii. Dat Wii is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzz. :p

Anyways, yello, im Aegis. Most of you will probably know me as I am from Mario Bros. Forum (MyNintendo, then before that Mario Party Forum). I stumbled upon this site via Snowy, and so I thought I register as well.

Well, I'll start posting gangsta crap, now.  O0 :p
 
vipsoccermaster said:
Welcome to SMPSF, Aegis. You know me, as I'm also from MBF. But I am an admin here, so be careful if you break some rules. :p

I like, totally love you, VIP. Man, you are my favorite admin. I wuuuuuuuvvvvvvv you.

<3 <3 <3

That should buy me 50 Warnings. :)
 
cookieboy17 said:
AegisFreezing said:
vipsoccermaster said:
Welcome to SMPSF, Aegis. You know me, as I'm also from MBF. But I am an admin here, so be careful if you break some rules. :p

I like, totally love you, VIP. Man, you are my favorite admin. I wuuuuuuuvvvvvvv you.

<3 <3 <3

That should buy me 50 Warnings. :)
xD wow

Uh...try to have a good time man, that's all I'm tellin you

I just got my first warning yesterday. :V

IT'S GONNA BE A SWELL TIME.
 
AegisFreezing said:
cookieboy17 said:
AegisFreezing said:
vipsoccermaster said:
Welcome to SMPSF, Aegis. You know me, as I'm also from MBF. But I am an admin here, so be careful if you break some rules. :p

I like, totally love you, VIP. Man, you are my favorite admin. I wuuuuuuuvvvvvvv you.

<3 <3 <3

That should buy me 50 Warnings. :)
xD wow

Uh...try to have a good time man, that's all I'm tellin you

I just got my first warning yesterday. :V

IT'S GONNA BE A SWELL TIME.
That means you only have 49 warnings left :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top