Sure, that what most people call me anyway. Or VSM, whatever fits your tastes.William said:Thanks Vipsoccermaster, I'll ask whatever question that comes to mind.
Can I just call you Vip? Typing Vipsoccermaster takes too long for me. ???
Sure, that what most people call me anyway. Or VSM, whatever fits your tastes.William said:Thanks Vipsoccermaster, I'll ask whatever question that comes to mind.
Can I just call you Vip? Typing Vipsoccermaster takes too long for me. ???
That's by zig, so you can go suck it, Boats.cookieboy17 said:You've also been called fgt. A lot.
I call you snoobie when you call me king boobie.Snowy620™ said:I have no clue what I'm called anymore.
I've been called:
Snowy
Teh Snoweh
Snowy620
Max
Matt (I will kill you)
Roy (I will kill you)
Snowizzle
Sir Snowy
Don't count on it, my username is cookieboy but I get called boats. :-[William said:lol I'm glad the only nicknamed I'd get would be.. Will.. And nothing too bad![]()
Thank you Berrylerry20! Good to know I'm one of the few awesome newbies around XDBerrylarry200 said:Welcome Will it is really great to have you here! The new members we've been getting lately are nubs but you are a really cool new member. 8) Anyway I hope you enjoy it here.
...LOL! ;D So that means I could be pinky or something. Or maybe even Ginger (my hair).. ???cookieboy17 said:Don't count on it, my username is cookieboy but I get called boats. :-[William said:lol I'm glad the only nicknamed I'd get would be.. Will.. And nothing too bad![]()
William said:Or maybe even Ginger (my hair).. ???cookieboy17 said:Don't count on it, my username is cookieboy but I get called boats. :-[William said:lol I'm glad the only nicknamed I'd get would be.. Will.. And nothing too bad![]()