Charizard Presents: One of the worst dramas ever to be performed on theater.
THE POLLUTER Starring Aegis
Seriously, though, kid, do you have anything better to do? I mean, really, I really haven't had a conflict with you over the last 2 weeks and now you decide to flare up the tension again. Everyone hates you/is annoyed by you because you think everything you (and your "followers") do are right and that different members like me and Cook do everything wrong or that we "pollute" the forum.
And guys, i'm getting sick of that word. "Pollution". Is that even a right term for it? There is no pollution going on. Nobody is throwing trash through their computer that magically appears on the forum. =P Seriously, call it a different term like Flaming or Flooding to save yourself from looking like an idiot.
How did I bring chaos to this forum? Because I try to be different? That I play different games from your Pokemon/Mario Party? That I try to be a jokester just to bring this forum alive? You're acting like you're an asshole dictator that says: "FOLLOW MY EXAMPLE ONLY! HATE THE ONES WHO DO THINGS DIFFERENT FROM ME!" Do you know why SZ made me Mod of the KH Board? Because I actually find potential with this site, and my different personality is just what this forum needs. No offense, but you, Waluigi, Caleb, and gamergamer0 are the TRUE "polluters". You guys cause nothing but drama and start fights with me out of the blue, so I don't know why you guys are getting mad at me. It's technically your fault, not mine.
Seriously, think before you post this crap, guys.