S SolidSnake17 Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 16, 2010 #21 I use Facebook. It's good for chatting with friends when I'm not standing right next to them. Everyone is on the internet anyway, and because it's summer there's no school.
I use Facebook. It's good for chatting with friends when I'm not standing right next to them. Everyone is on the internet anyway, and because it's summer there's no school.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 18, 2010 #22 Facebook probably. I enjoy seeing how my family is doing.
M Muggshotter Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 15, 2010 #23 Facebook? What Facebook? :
Troll Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 23, 2010 #24 Muggshotter said: Facebook? What Facebook? : Click to expand... lol joke I use MSN and Instant Messengers mostly, then Facebook just to lurk.
Muggshotter said: Facebook? What Facebook? : Click to expand... lol joke I use MSN and Instant Messengers mostly, then Facebook just to lurk.
C caleb333 Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 23, 2010 #25 Facebook by far. Then prolly MSN.
Q Q Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 23, 2010 #26 I use YouTwitFace. A 3rd party app that fuses Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube.