What kind of mario game would you like to see next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marioklick

New member
Legacy User (Gold)
Adventure?
Party?
Sport?

I like mario adventure game's kinda like Mario galaxy :)

But i think super mario galaxy 2 should keep us busy for a while. :D
 
I don't mind a Mario Party 9...but I also wouldn't mind another Mario Golf game...for DS or Nintendo Wii.
 
Marioklick said:
kinetic563 said:
I don't mind a Mario Party 9...but I also wouldn't mind another Mario Golf game...for DS or Nintendo Wii.

Ya the one for the 64 was cool

Yes, it was. Its a lot better than the Gamecube one that's for sure. And the GBC Mario Golf tops the one for GBA. Same goes with Mario Tennis. It seems as things advance on...things become more sh*ttier.

But what I hate about them all is that they didn't put Toad in any of the sports games back then except Mario Tennis 64.
 
A Mario game that actually looks interesting and is replayable. Galaxy 2 looks great, but once you complete a Mario game, it's luster goes down FAST.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top