W waluigi48 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 5, 2010 #1 I made one where you jab people's eyes. What about you?
M MeleeMaster64 Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 5, 2010 #2 Hmm, don't have the game, but I plan to make a luck based game where you tap 1 of 2 blocks. Find the star and win. Find the black star and lose.
Hmm, don't have the game, but I plan to make a luck based game where you tap 1 of 2 blocks. Find the star and win. Find the black star and lose.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 5, 2010 #3 I made a lot of them. My most recent one is run through a bridge avoiding flies. Tap the flies to stop them. If you don't run when time runs out, an Anvil crushes you.
I made a lot of them. My most recent one is run through a bridge avoiding flies. Tap the flies to stop them. If you don't run when time runs out, an Anvil crushes you.
W waluigi48 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 6, 2010 #4 I just made a game where you dial 911 with a phone. You only dial 911.
G gamegamer0 Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 9, 2010 #5 Flower killer.you tap a shoe when its over flowers to crush them