I have a bunch of friends but I'm just wondering, if you move and can't make new ones, what would you do? I'm just curious to know what the other members would do. One of my friends is moving in the middle of June and I was just thinking randomly.
As in members account? Why would you have to make a new one?yoshi14 said:I have a bunch of friends but I'm just wondering, if you move and can't make new ones, what would you do? I'm just curious to know what the other members would do. One of my friends is moving in the middle of June and I was just thinking randomly.
I'm talking about real friends. What would happen if you moved and couldn't make any new ones? I just had that random idea.The HeartBreak Kid said:As in members account? Why would you have to make a new one?yoshi14 said:I have a bunch of friends but I'm just wondering, if you move and can't make new ones, what would you do? I'm just curious to know what the other members would do. One of my friends is moving in the middle of June and I was just thinking randomly.
Michael Doi said:Hmm, maybe you guys can keep connected on Facebook. If not, then maybe calling each other would help.