Have any of you been tricked during Christmas or have gotten something that was odd?
Back when I was around 4-5 years old, my mom had wrapped up this christmas present in this huge box, the size of a TV. Of course, I didn't know what was inside. I was hoping for games during Christmas and found it odd she got me this huge gift. When Christmas came, I unwrapped the box and opened it. I was surprised to see that it had a little box inside it. Turns out, the little box had "Hey You, Pikachu!" in it. I was so excited, I went to play it immediately. I've never had such a tricky present like that again, but that was a great year. =)
Back when I was around 4-5 years old, my mom had wrapped up this christmas present in this huge box, the size of a TV. Of course, I didn't know what was inside. I was hoping for games during Christmas and found it odd she got me this huge gift. When Christmas came, I unwrapped the box and opened it. I was surprised to see that it had a little box inside it. Turns out, the little box had "Hey You, Pikachu!" in it. I was so excited, I went to play it immediately. I've never had such a tricky present like that again, but that was a great year. =)