31GHT B1T S3RVANT said:^um you gotta upload a picture...
He actually did, its near the bottom of page 2
31GHT B1T S3RVANT said:^um you gotta upload a picture...
Destoryer12 said:31GHT B1T S3RVANT said:^um you gotta upload a picture...
He actually did, its near the bottom of page 2
Yes, although the second image is a bit blurry.RH said:Can anyone see my image?
charles109 said:I got the two pictures as proof that I am entering into the rankings for the Weekly Competition #1! Record me on the leaderboard now for the 121 Ministars as soon as possible! Am I finally on the rankings now?
That's unfortunate, I think I got like 101 stars in Toad Road (it was pretty crazy, I was in fourth place with 21 stars when I passed that "Last Place" Toad that tells you about the Bowser gate and I made a huge power move in just a few turns) but I didn't take any pictures. Oh well, I'll give it a go tomorrow morning and see if I can break triple digits again.cookieboy17 said:You can play either Party or Solo mode when the event includes board gameplay, but you must have a picture of the 2 things listed above. That means you cannot show your past Solo Mode rankings as evidence.