Dynamite Member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Feb 18, 2012 #1 I meant to do this last night lol. Anyways, I'm Dynamite and I'm a big fan of the Mario Party series. After lurking here for about 2 weeks I've decided to join. =) I'm a pretty mellow guy and I try to be cool with everybody. =J
I meant to do this last night lol. Anyways, I'm Dynamite and I'm a big fan of the Mario Party series. After lurking here for about 2 weeks I've decided to join. =) I'm a pretty mellow guy and I try to be cool with everybody. =J
SpiderStaryu Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 18, 2012 #2 Welcome to the forum Dynamite! I hope you enjoy yourself here. If you have questions, feel free to ask me or some of the other staff.
Welcome to the forum Dynamite! I hope you enjoy yourself here. If you have questions, feel free to ask me or some of the other staff.
CaptainShyguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 18, 2012 #3 Taio Cruz made a song about you. Welcome.
Chubbo1793 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 18, 2012 #4 Welcome to the forum, Dynamite.
W Wacky109 Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 18, 2012 #5 TNT - I'm Dynamite! TNT - I will win the fight! TNT - I'm a powerload! TNT - Watch me explode! Couldn't resist. Anyways, welcome! Enjoy your stay and please don't blow up this place. Nah kidding. Welcome to MPL!
TNT - I'm Dynamite! TNT - I will win the fight! TNT - I'm a powerload! TNT - Watch me explode! Couldn't resist. Anyways, welcome! Enjoy your stay and please don't blow up this place. Nah kidding. Welcome to MPL!
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 18, 2012 #6 Welcome to MPL! I hope you enjoy your stay! Have fun!
Dynamite Member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Feb 18, 2012 #7 Ha ha! You guys got jokes. Thanks for the welcome! =J
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 19, 2012 #8 Hey welcome to the forum, hope you have a good time. ;D