Ether th Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 5, 2009 #1 Who has read or seen Watchmen? I've read the graphic novel, and it is amazing. The movie... well, it's not really good, but not really bad.
Who has read or seen Watchmen? I've read the graphic novel, and it is amazing. The movie... well, it's not really good, but not really bad.
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 5, 2009 #2 I haven't seen the movie, but my friend went to watch it and he said it was thrilling. I want to watch it... When it came out, so many commercials about it came on.
I haven't seen the movie, but my friend went to watch it and he said it was thrilling. I want to watch it... When it came out, so many commercials about it came on.
Ether th Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 5, 2009 #3 I have the DVD. And like I said, the visuals are good, the film is intelligently beautiful, yet some of the acting wasn't convincing enough.
I have the DVD. And like I said, the visuals are good, the film is intelligently beautiful, yet some of the acting wasn't convincing enough.