Waluigi48's Weekly Review

Mario Party 8
My Rating: 5.5/100
Mario Party 8 is a good game for people who want a competition. But there are some things that need to be fixed.
Edits: The game should pick up more Wii signals so the game can be better. Also, the controls need to be simplier. There has to be at least 3 different versions that has to be used. Lastly, they should fix the pointing scanner for the game.
The Good Stuff: It's has great games that are fun and competitive. I love playing it with my brother and it has spectacular graphics.
Summary: I'd recommend this game to people who don't play Mario Party much and people who like playing games with friends.
 
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
My Rating: 8.5/10
New Super Mario Bros. Wii is a fun multiplayer game! But is it as much fun as with one player?
Edits: They should take away the spin jump because it really isn't useful much except for getting across large gaps. I also think there should be a computer mode where you can play with a computer. And there should also be a tutorial or practice mode. Also Yoshi is a little neglected. -.-
The Good Stuff: Great graphics, great gameplay, easy controls make this a fun game! I love the suits and Ice Flower too. And the case. :3
Summary: This is best for parties with people who like a good competition. Even newbies can enjoy New Super Mario Bros. Wii!
 
Back
Top