Wacky's Creations

Impressive pieces of arts as always. I seriously love all of them, I haven't seen one that I don't like. That last one is completely insane, all the colors match perfectly together, the characters has an awesome pose, I love how the Sun? is behind it. Everything is great. Sincerely, keep them coming. :)
 
Taurus is a ConstellationDroid from Rockman Strategy

I love the dynamic feel of Taurus in the image |D
Whoa that right hand looks off, at first I thought it was the arm position but on second look it's actually because it looks like a left hand O///O
idk why but I think a bit more body on torso would encapsulate the brutality of Taurus as a character
The spiked plate on the helmet doesn't follow the head contour (unless that was your aim)
Desert like background is suitable and fits Taurus's element well

All in all pretty snazzy, just watch for those little things XD

And don't rush yourself with the arts, better to produce high quality over longer time than rush to meet demand c:
 
chaosshadow123 said:
Is that an oc or an actual character? Cause it looks really good regardless.

It's a character that belongs to Capcom.  I don't own the Constellationdroids of any way or fashion.

DJ Swangler said:
Impressive pieces of arts as always. I seriously love all of them, I haven't seen one that I don't like. That last one is completely insane, all the colors match perfectly together, the characters has an awesome pose, I love how the Sun? is behind it. Everything is great. Sincerely, keep them coming. :)

Thank you, Swangler.  Long time no chat, by the way.
No, it's not a sun.  It's suppose to be Venus.  Taurus' ruling planet is Venus - Libra also shares that ruling planet.


31GHT B1T S3RVANT said:
Taurus is a ConstellationDroid from Rockman Strategy

I love the dynamic feel of Taurus in the image |D
Whoa that right hand looks off, at first I thought it was the arm position but on second look it's actually because it looks like a left hand O///O
idk why but I think a bit more body on torso would encapsulate the brutality of Taurus as a character
The spiked plate on the helmet doesn't follow the head contour (unless that was your aim)
Desert like background is suitable and fits Taurus's element well

All in all pretty snazzy, just watch for those little things XD

And don't rush yourself with the arts, better to produce high quality over longer time than rush to meet demand c:

I put a lot more time on Taurus than any of the others.  :1
Whoooooops~  Sometimes, I really screw up on hands.  x_x  Hands are a pain in the ass to draw, anyways.
I didn't want to be over dramatic with the character, but OK.
I was trying to make a displaced crack, but OK.  I can see where you get that.
Well, he is an Earth element after all, so why not.

Thanks though.




Here's something new ~
terezi_and_gamzee_by_goldentumblex-d4ywdqn.png

Drawn this based on my Sun sign and Moon Sign.  My sun sign is a Libra (even though I'm a cusp, I act more like a Libra than a Scorpio).  Meanwhile, my moon sign is Capricorn.  Terezi and Gamzee , respectfully.  Terezi is on the Teal side while Gamzee is on the Violet side.  I like Gamzee side better, color-wise.  Proportional-wise, Terezi looks way better.  :|

Ah well~

I used both Crayola and Prisma colored pencils.  I'll try to update more often, but I refuse to make any promises!
 
This image has a feel-good aura about it. c:

You might want to make the word Capricorn a little bigger next time, was it bc of color or original plan to make the "capricorn" word smaller?

(Terezi's right foot looks a little off to me but it might be just my fussiness)

[and completely off topic, imagine Stardroid Venus ruling over Stelldroids Taurus and Libra XP]
 
chaosshadow123 said:
I usually don't see many crayola art done, but this is done very well.

Thank you!  C:

31GHT B1T S3RVANT said:
This image has a feel-good aura about it. c:

You might want to make the word Capricorn a little bigger next time, was it bc of color or original plan to make the "capricorn" word smaller?

(Terezi's right foot looks a little off to me but it might be just my fussiness)

[and completely off topic, imagine Stardroid Venus ruling over Stelldroids Taurus and Libra XP]

Haha.  Thanks!

I was trying to make it fit within the borders.  I ran out of room so I didn't have much of a choice.  :C

(I don't know.  She looks weird to me as a whole.  At least the design and colors of her side are cool.)

[Hahaha, that's not a bad idea.  I guess they would probably singing 'Venus'.  I AM YOUR VENUS - I AM YOUR FIRE, YOUR DESIRE.  Sorry, couldn't resist.  I SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT.]




Moving on.  So anyways, here's a new picture.

2djjuh.jpg

I wish I could've done more (and better) with my friend's gift.  :C  At least I love the contrast and the colors.  Her pose sucks!  I had a lot of ideas for her gift, which I will probably show right now, but they are in beta/unfinished!

BETA 1: 
20pzq4p.jpg
This was my first idea.  I was going to put more characters in here and whatnot, but I didn't know if I was able to finish it on time or not.  :C  I should've stuck with this idea because I liked it better.  Hell, I might even come back to it near time future and finish it.  No point of just wasting it.  Characters in the image are Ogden (Davis' dog twin character), Ripot, Drifloon, and Wacky (My dog twin character).  I might remove my character or make it smaller if I come back to this one.  Colors are nice in this one.  C:

BETA 2: 
28ip6o8.jpg
Second idea.  Everything here sucks, OK?  Nothing to see here, ladies and gentlemen, NEXT BETA.

BETA 3: 
iptl5z.jpg
Third idea before the final.  I was going to add ConstellationDroid Gemini and Peacock in there, but I didn't know how everything went.  Gemini looks so damn tiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnyyyyyy in the image~  And no, the orange background behind him wasn't going to be in there.  I had to add it because it was hard to see Gemini without it.  :l

By the way, the images are suppose to be bigger than what you see here.  I didn't want to show the full size images because that is pointless and waste of time and computer space.  >:C

EDIT:  I forgot to upload a banner on here.  Derp.
2q2nwu8.jpg


Okay, here it is!  C:

 
Oh that Peacock XD
Color is good but I find that Peacock is a little too orange, maybe choosing something less saturated might make it softer on the eyes?
Beta 1 - woah what is Wacky the Dog doing in this one XD
Beta 2 - more Peacock
Beta 3 - Peacock and StellGemini... hard one to blend together O:

Sometimes it's very refreshing to see what sort of drafts everyone gets up to =D
 
31GHT B1T S3RVANT said:
Oh that Peacock XD
Color is good but I find that Peacock is a little too orange, maybe choosing something less saturated might make it softer on the eyes?
Beta 1 - woah what is Wacky the Dog doing in this one XD
Beta 2 - more Peacock
Beta 3 - Peacock and StellGemini... hard one to blend together O:

Sometimes it's very refreshing to see what sort of drafts everyone gets up to =D

Eh, I like saturated colors, but I guess I overdid it.  ^^;

B1 - Lol, I don't know.  Flying, I guess?
B2 - Heh.
B3 - Yeah..  considering how much a pain drawing Gemini is.  :(

That's true.  Lol.




Anyways, here's a new picture.

happy_two_years_by_wackylabrador-d52sesg.png

:)  Ah, brings back the good ol' days.  Oh 2010, how I miss you so.  To be honest, I missed these three.  :'(
I do fancy the colors in this, though!
 
chaosshadow123 said:
Pic looks nice, forgot you also like Tumble, and happy 2 year anniversary.

Thank you!



dwn___109___wacky_woman_by_wackylabrador-d53ftj0.png
Wacky Woman, and yes I know her damn hands are backwards.  I didn't realize it until final product.

bowser___king_of_fire_by_wackylabrador-d53fsun.png
Bowser2Queen did the lineart, and I did the coloring.  If you want to Cnc, then Cnc the coloring.

constellationdroid___gemini_by_wackylabrador-d53frun.png
Twelve days late, but not caring.  I keep screwing up on the 3D effect, but at least it looks decent.  :U
 
Back
Top