I'm taking it most of you did not read all of that other topic. Here's an important part :
Please post and make new topics. Talking about something is better than talking about nothing so go ahead and make topics about anything. Current Events, past events, school related topics, topics about dog types, moniter size, favorite iPod, ipad, color of your room wall and why, mcdonalds, windows vs. Mac, jobs, bluray, favorite Doritos flavor, and much much more. Random, Yes, but something to talk about. Please use these topic ideas and come up with your own. You van also easily make topics on one of the 600+ minigames in Mario Party and there are plenty to talk about in video games in general.
-------------------
So onto the games we will be voting on. I selected 4 games and vote on which game you would like to have as our April game. The results are hidden for 2 days but you can say which game you picked if you want. Here are the games :
Halo
Kingdom Hearts
Rayman 2
Resident Evil 4
Now for a video for each game showing gameplay.
Halo
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vio8qUJrLQg&feature=related[/youtube]
Kingdom Hearts
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sweN95fPUb0[/youtube]
Rayman 2 : The Great Escape
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbmxSkFo2mg[/youtube]
Resident Evil 4
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETUgPTf2Reg&feature=related[/youtube]
And please post any comments on any of the games so that I could get a feel of how many people have the game, played the game, don't have the game, or just don't like it. I avoiding adding games like The Sims 3 and Roller Coaster Tycoon becuase I wanted a games with stories and single player modes. I would also like to say that we will have 1 Mario, 1 Zelda, and 1 Metroid game for sure during this year assuming this is succesful.
So vote and remember to make new topics!!!
Please post and make new topics. Talking about something is better than talking about nothing so go ahead and make topics about anything. Current Events, past events, school related topics, topics about dog types, moniter size, favorite iPod, ipad, color of your room wall and why, mcdonalds, windows vs. Mac, jobs, bluray, favorite Doritos flavor, and much much more. Random, Yes, but something to talk about. Please use these topic ideas and come up with your own. You van also easily make topics on one of the 600+ minigames in Mario Party and there are plenty to talk about in video games in general.
-------------------
So onto the games we will be voting on. I selected 4 games and vote on which game you would like to have as our April game. The results are hidden for 2 days but you can say which game you picked if you want. Here are the games :
Halo
Kingdom Hearts
Rayman 2
Resident Evil 4
Now for a video for each game showing gameplay.
Halo
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vio8qUJrLQg&feature=related[/youtube]
Kingdom Hearts
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sweN95fPUb0[/youtube]
Rayman 2 : The Great Escape
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbmxSkFo2mg[/youtube]
Resident Evil 4
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETUgPTf2Reg&feature=related[/youtube]
And please post any comments on any of the games so that I could get a feel of how many people have the game, played the game, don't have the game, or just don't like it. I avoiding adding games like The Sims 3 and Roller Coaster Tycoon becuase I wanted a games with stories and single player modes. I would also like to say that we will have 1 Mario, 1 Zelda, and 1 Metroid game for sure during this year assuming this is succesful.
So vote and remember to make new topics!!!