UPDATE: [25 August 2013] Mario Kart Wii Community Night!

mplcmmkwii-600x266.png
The traditional Mario Kart Wii Community Night returns! Don'cha just love nostalgia?
​

This Community Night will be hosted by Toblet. Join the community and make new friends as we get together and play! We will be playing this Sunday, but this time we are planning to make it more interesting.

How will it be more 'interesting'?

For the first 8 matches (1 match = the standard 4 track races) we will be following these rules to make it more challenging and fair for all:

-Small characters only
-Small characters only
-Medium only
-Medium only
-Heavy only
-Heavy only
-Karts only - all characters allowed
-Karts only - all characters allowed

Note that all tracks are allowed at all times. Also if you're not sure when to change character/kart, make sure to pay close attention to the chat box on the main site! We will tell you what size characters to use and when.

Standard Rules
-No spamming the same track
-No cheating
-No hacking
-No glitching
-No doing anything that gives you an unfair advantage etc.
-Intentional shortcuts added by Nintendo are obviously allowed. :p

Extra Information
-There will be no battle mode
-For the first 8 matches there will be no team matches. If however, they are highly requested I may include one or two after the first 8 matches have been completed.
-After the first 8 matches, all tracks, characters and bikes/karts are allowed. We will tell you when this applies via the shout box on the main site.
-[optional] - For an added extra piece of fun the winner of a match may choose to select the worst character/ kart available. You don't have to do it, but why not? It will be fun. :p

When does this start?
Sunday, August 25 2013.

1:00 PM (13:00) PDT

4:00 PM (16:00) EDT

9:00 PM (21:00) GMT

10:00 PM (22:00) CET

Current Participants:
Everyone will need to add my code. Also make sure to leave your friend codes as-well so I can let you join my friend room!

Toblet [HOST] – 3096-2005-8876
Yoshiman222 [BACKUP HOST] – 3182-1509-1636
NitoriAria - 1807-2405-1060
supamawiol0l - 4684-4539-9902
AbsolPowers - 2020-5423-9494
Luigifan3DSGCN - 4041-2686-3975
J.C. - 0734-0723-0426
BarkyFoxtrot - 4640-3376-7386
garis208 - 0645-6162-3000
BlooperLover - 0999-8908-4796-0660  [???]
SpiderStaryu - 4728-9176-5627
 
Yoshiman222 said:
NitoriAria said:
From what I've gathered, the worst combo is Koopa/Booster Seat/Automatic.
I was just looking it up, and that is possibly the worst combo.
The other one would be Koopa on the Bit Bike, but then again, it's a bike. :p
I thought the worst combo was Baby Mario + Booster Seat instead. :p
Also, not sure if I'll be able to join, b/c of this bandwidth once again... >__>
 
I didn't realize how many people were away Saturday.

I may have to consider moving this to Sunday if that's what the majority want. Could everyone please post if you may be able to join on Saturday (if you haven't already), Sunday 25th or whether you can join on both days.

It would still start around the same time: 1:00 PM (13:00) PDT etc.
 
Toblet said:
I didn't realize how many people were away Saturday.

I may have to consider moving this to Sunday if that's what the majority want. Could everyone please post if you may be able to join on Saturday (if you haven't already), Sunday 25th or whether you can join on both days.

It would still start around the same time: 1:00 PM (13:00) PDT etc.
If you're moving it to Sunday, just note I can't guarantee that I'll be able to make it.
...not like I'll be needed anyways, but still. :p
 
Dark Boo said:
Luigifan3DSGCN said:
After doing my VR homework, I finally mustered up the courage to join! My Friend Code is 4041-2686-3975. I also updated my Friend List; I'm kind of lonely with three pages of question marks.

OMG HALLELUYER YOU'RE JOINING
YES BABY YES
I'm going to have some good ol fun :D
Uhhh...Really? That much? I thought you hated me; unless you just want to knock me into every other cliff if that's what you're thinking!
 
Back
Top