Luma Party said:2. Completely DisagreeSashe2705 said:- Electrodome is one of the worst MK8 tracks in my opinion
I don't know, I'm the only person who doesn't like that track XD.
Luma Party said:2. Completely DisagreeSashe2705 said:- Electrodome is one of the worst MK8 tracks in my opinion
Actually, I like the Wii Party games more than 9 for certain.WiiUFan-04 said:That's not an unpopular opinion...Five Nights At RafalRib's said:Mario Party 9 and 10 are way better than Mii Parties
I thought Electrodrome was okay.Sashe2705 said:Luma Party said:2. Completely DisagreeSashe2705 said:- Electrodome is one of the worst MK8 tracks in my opinion
I don't know, I'm the only person who doesn't like that track XD.
WiiUFan-04 said:That's not an unpopular opinion...
Really? Ok, if you say so.Five Nights At RafalRib's said:WiiUFan-04 said:That's not an unpopular opinion...
I actually saw somewhere, a group of people that liked it more than those games :/ Which I found it kinda stupid since no party game beats Mario Party (EXCEPT NINTENDO LAND CUZ IT'S PERFECT)
un·pop·u·larFive Nights At RafalRib's said:WiiUFan-04 said:That's not an unpopular opinion...
I actually saw somewhere, a group of people that liked it more than those games :/ Which I found it kinda stupid since no party game beats Mario Party (EXCEPT NINTENDO LAND CUZ IT'S PERFECT)
Mother4Ever said:I actually like Zelda OOT
NintendoFan said:Mother4Ever said:I actually like Zelda OOT
This is not a unpopular gaming opinion. OOT is considered to be a very good game, and most game review sites gave it a high rating.
Bowser498 said:I got the perfect one: Minecraft
I absolutely HATE that game SO much, I literally have no idea on how it is so popular!
I hope the sales go down in the next few years...
Sashe2705 said:Also, Super Paper Mario is WAY underrated.
Oh, heck yeah! That game is probably my favorite Paper Mario game of all time.Sashe2705 said:Also, Super Paper Mario is WAY underrated.
there are a number of reasons why a game such as minecraft gained so much popularity, but since you never listen to reason i'm not going to bother explaining them to you.Bowser498 said:I got the perfect one: Minecraft
I absolutely HATE that game SO much, I literally have no idea on how it is so popular!
I hope the sales go down in the next few years...
Same here.Sashe2705 said:I just can't get into Metroid and Pokemon.
It's just my opinion...MattC said:there are a number of reasons why a game such as minecraft gained so much popularity, but since you never listen to reason i'm not going to bother explaining them to you.Bowser498 said:I got the perfect one: Minecraft
I absolutely HATE that game SO much, I literally have no idea on how it is so popular!
I hope the sales go down in the next few years...
Ether said:I'm actually not that big on Legend of Zelda. Not that I won't play any games from the series, because I enjoyed Twilight Princess, and I wanted to get Wind Waker, but the series as a whole isn't really my thing tbh.