Unofficial Suggestion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we need another board? I think posting reviews in the game boards is fine because they belong there.
 
Marioguy said:
Dejb1234 said:
Marioguy said:
You guys forgot one. REVIEWS!
Yeah when can we get those back
TT said we post Reviews in the Gaming Topic but I really don't Agree. We need those.
Ryan said:
Why would we need another board? I think posting reviews in the game boards is fine because they belong there.
We don't want too many boards at once. If we do have these extra boards, it wouldn't look appealing for future members who want to come on here. But of course, one temporary board is a must: E3 2009. But that's not until Summer.
 
With the issue about Reviews, just put "Review" into the title of your topic when posting in Video Games.
Re Fan Content, we had spam issues regarding commenting on others' fanwork, so I'm not sure.
Re Safe, definitely. (Unless you like losing posts whenever a topic is deleted :p)
Re Mario Boards, only if there are no further Child Boards within that.
Re Quiz Forum, it's probably unnecessary. There weren't that many quizzes anyway.
Re RPG forums and most of Snowy's suggestions - what MLYW said. Clustered forums are headaches.

---

Maybe we could reintroduce the Suggestions board. I'm not sure if it would cause crowding or ridiculous clustering, but at least we won't have to deal with too many Suggestions in one Topic (like this one).
With voting on Suggestions, instead of making a further child board, the voting could just occur on the relevant topic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top