Here's a game which I saw on another forum and which I think will be awkward and loads of fun.
Provide a sentence for the next poster to type. The next poster must type the exact same thing. However, you must type the sentence with your eyes closed.
Do not delete and start your sentence again, this will be cheating!
Sentences must be no more than 8 words.
Use proper words and not Jibberish!
Example:
Poster 1: Welcome to the Super Mario Party Forum.
Poster 2: welcpme yo yje siper kario payui fpejm,
I'll start:
What time is it?
Provide a sentence for the next poster to type. The next poster must type the exact same thing. However, you must type the sentence with your eyes closed.
Do not delete and start your sentence again, this will be cheating!
Sentences must be no more than 8 words.
Use proper words and not Jibberish!
Example:
Poster 1: Welcome to the Super Mario Party Forum.
Poster 2: welcpme yo yje siper kario payui fpejm,
I'll start:
What time is it?