kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 21, 2010 #1 What type of TV brand do you own? How many TVs do you have? I have 2 Panasonics and 1 Magnavox.
Charizard632 Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 22, 2010 #2 I used to have a Sharp, but now it broke down. Now we have a Mangavox and an Emerson. Both are small TV's. Non-Hd.
I used to have a Sharp, but now it broke down. Now we have a Mangavox and an Emerson. Both are small TV's. Non-Hd.
Chubbo1793 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 22, 2010 #3 In the house, I have a Panasonic, my brother has a Vizio, my mother has an RCA, and in the living room, we have a Zenith. We need to get more DTV converters, though.
In the house, I have a Panasonic, my brother has a Vizio, my mother has an RCA, and in the living room, we have a Zenith. We need to get more DTV converters, though.
K kinetic563 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 22, 2010 #4 Well, my TV is a Panasonic I believe. And the downstairs TV is a Polaroid. I don't know my mom's and sister's.
Well, my TV is a Panasonic I believe. And the downstairs TV is a Polaroid. I don't know my mom's and sister's.
CaptainShyguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 22, 2010 #5 I have four TVs at home. All of them are Sony. 1 in my parents bedroom. 1 in the lounge. 1 in the Basement and 1 in my big brother's bedroom. So many TVs and none of them is in my bedroom
I have four TVs at home. All of them are Sony. 1 in my parents bedroom. 1 in the lounge. 1 in the Basement and 1 in my big brother's bedroom. So many TVs and none of them is in my bedroom