Tournaments, Awards, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's August and everything, but I was wondering if we were going to have an awards thing like you did back last year.

Why? Because everyone loves to gloat in stuff that's happened in the past year. Especially Wolf. :p

Also, we're having a Best Member Tournament. Regardless of popular outcome.

But if anyone has any ideas/recommendations/etc for member based events, then share and discuss here. </3
 
MattC13 said:
I know it's August and everything, but I was wondering if we were going to have an awards thing like you did back last year.

Why? Because everyone loves to gloat in stuff that's happened in the past year. Especially Wolf. :p

Also, we're having a Best Member Tournament. Regardless of popular outcome.

But if anyone has any ideas/recommendations/etc for member based events, then share and discuss here. </3
This is the truth, I would gloat. =P Now let's start this.
 
There shouls be an award for the biggest noob, that being me =D
 
Spirit said:
Lightning Link said:
There shouls be an award for the biggest noob, that being me =D
I don't think it would be you, you have change, but anyway. At least for me you're different.

Then maybe i should get the Improvement Award =P
 
Lightning Link said:
Spirit said:
Lightning Link said:
There shouls be an award for the biggest noob, that being me =D
I don't think it would be you, you have change, but anyway. At least for me you're different.

Then maybe i should get the Improvement Award =P
There's awards for improvements? =P If so, I should get it since I was first a noob then became mod. ;D
 
Wolf said:
Lightning Link said:
Spirit said:
Lightning Link said:
There shouls be an award for the biggest noob, that being me =D
I don't think it would be you, you have change, but anyway. At least for me you're different.

Then maybe i should get the Improvement Award =P
There's awards for improvements? =P If so, I should get it since I was first a noob then became mod. ;D

You were never a noob <3
 
Lightning Link said:
Wolf said:
Lightning Link said:
Spirit said:
Lightning Link said:
There shouls be an award for the biggest noob, that being me =D
I don't think it would be you, you have change, but anyway. At least for me you're different.

Then maybe i should get the Improvement Award =P
There's awards for improvements? =P If so, I should get it since I was first a noob then became mod. ;D

You were never a noob <3
I wasn't? <3
 
Wolf said:
Lightning Link said:
Wolf said:
Lightning Link said:
Spirit said:
Lightning Link said:
There shouls be an award for the biggest noob, that being me =D
I don't think it would be you, you have change, but anyway. At least for me you're different.

Then maybe i should get the Improvement Award =P
There's awards for improvements? =P If so, I should get it since I was first a noob then became mod. ;D

You were never a noob <3
I wasn't? <3

you werent <3
 
Wolf said:
Lightning Link said:
Wolf said:
Lightning Link said:
Spirit said:
Lightning Link said:
There shouls be an award for the biggest noob, that being me =D
I don't think it would be you, you have change, but anyway. At least for me you're different.

Then maybe i should get the Improvement Award =P
There's awards for improvements? =P If so, I should get it since I was first a noob then became mod. ;D

You were never a noob <3
I wasn't? <3
You were.
Heart breaker isn't it? </3
 
kingboo said:
Wolf said:
Lightning Link said:
Wolf said:
Lightning Link said:
Spirit said:
Lightning Link said:
There shouls be an award for the biggest noob, that being me =D
I don't think it would be you, you have change, but anyway. At least for me you're different.

Then maybe i should get the Improvement Award =P
There's awards for improvements? =P If so, I should get it since I was first a noob then became mod. ;D

You were never a noob <3
I wasn't? <3
You were.
Heart breaker isn't it? </3

He wasn't a noob he was just really shy.

@kingboo:</3

@Wolf:<3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top