B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 14, 2010 #1 What do you call "tissue"? ... I mostly say tissue but I sometimes say kleenex.
Troll Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 14, 2010 #2 Kleenex, it's catchier imo
D Daisy255 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 14, 2010 #3 Well this is random but i say tissue llooll i dont know why llooll maybe i should start saying kleenex haha
Well this is random but i say tissue llooll i dont know why llooll maybe i should start saying kleenex haha
K kinetic563 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 17, 2010 #4 I say both tissue and kleenex.
Ether th Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 17, 2010 #5 Depends on the product. If it's really Kleenex, I'll say Kleenex. Most of the time, I just call them "tissues".
Depends on the product. If it's really Kleenex, I'll say Kleenex. Most of the time, I just call them "tissues".
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 17, 2010 #6 Tissues. I use proper terms. I only call it Kleenex when it's actually Kleenex.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 17, 2010 #7 Tissue. I call then kleenex occasionly.
CaptainShyguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 18, 2010 #8 I mostly say Kleenex.... and sometimes tissue(in french)
MarioPartyMan Well-known member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 22, 2010 #9 puffs, in fact i have a box of them on my pc desk right now.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 22, 2010 #10 I actually say both tissue or Kleenex. I do say tissue more though.
Chubbo1793 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 23, 2010 #11 I say both Kleenex and tissue, though I tend to say Kleenex most of the time. I grew up learning to say Kleenex, tissue just reminds me of toilet paper for some reason...
I say both Kleenex and tissue, though I tend to say Kleenex most of the time. I grew up learning to say Kleenex, tissue just reminds me of toilet paper for some reason...
SpiderStaryu Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 23, 2010 #12 I say Tissue. I don't care if it's Kleenex, if it's a tissue, that's what I'm calling it. =P
S SUPER WAHA Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 14, 2010 #13 I always call it a tissue. If it's from Kleenex or any type of tissue then I'm going with it, "Tissue" and that's it.
I always call it a tissue. If it's from Kleenex or any type of tissue then I'm going with it, "Tissue" and that's it.
Real Hammer Bro Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 15, 2010 #14 I always call it a tissue, basically because I haven't seen Kleenex outside pictures on the internet...
I always call it a tissue, basically because I haven't seen Kleenex outside pictures on the internet...
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 16, 2010 #15 I call it a tissue like most people...