Yes they have!Yoshi1 said:Don't tell me! T.V hasn't even realesed the 19th one! So don't spoiler it for others as a reminder for everyone!waluigi48 said:The Simpsons just had their 20th Treehouse of Horror!![]()
Yes they have!Yoshi1 said:Don't tell me! T.V hasn't even realesed the 19th one! So don't spoiler it for others as a reminder for everyone!waluigi48 said:The Simpsons just had their 20th Treehouse of Horror!![]()
Oops! I meant for Australia. Not for the world.waluigi48 said:Yes they have!Yoshi1 said:Don't tell me! T.V hasn't even realesed the 19th one! So don't spoiler it for others as a reminder for everyone!waluigi48 said:The Simpsons just had their 20th Treehouse of Horror!![]()
That's probably for the new ones I think. I still like the new ones but the old ones are better.Sir Mario said:Wow all you guys saying in this Topic is really just negative stuff.
You live in Australia? You must get bad connection here.Yoshi1 said:Oops! I meant for Australia. Not for the world.waluigi48 said:Yes they have!Yoshi1 said:Don't tell me! T.V hasn't even realesed the 19th one! So don't spoiler it for others as a reminder for everyone!waluigi48 said:The Simpsons just had their 20th Treehouse of Horror!![]()
That's probably for the new ones I think. I still like the new ones but the old ones are better.Sir Mario said:Wow all you guys saying in this Topic is really just negative stuff.
It's just the programing Fox gives us, not bad connection.waluigi48 said:You live in Australia? You must get bad connection here.Yoshi1 said:Oops! I meant for Australia. Not for the world.waluigi48 said:Yes they have!Yoshi1 said:Don't tell me! T.V hasn't even realesed the 19th one! So don't spoiler it for others as a reminder for everyone!waluigi48 said:The Simpsons just had their 20th Treehouse of Horror!![]()
That's probably for the new ones I think. I still like the new ones but the old ones are better.Sir Mario said:Wow all you guys saying in this Topic is really just negative stuff.