The Last Airbender

Status
Not open for further replies.
The movie was a fucking joke.

It matched nothing with the original cartoon and they didn't even use Asian actors, which was a big slap in the face. >.<
 
Never was a fan of this. Never will be. I'm not bothering my time with this.
 
Q said:
I honestly think it's a bunch of shamyman haters and avatar purists conspiring to trash this movie. I saw it and it was cool. Not the birth of a nation or anything, but still decently well made.

I ain't trashing it because it was made by Shyamalan let alone it's an adaptation of Avatar. I'm trashing it because, in general, it's really bad. The only good things about it were the music (and the effects, though they were okay). Other than that, this movie is a f***ing joke. As bad as Battlefield Earth, expect Battlefield Earth is hilariously bad. The Last Airbender is so bland and god-awful that you can't even riff it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top