The Birthday Thread

Vipsoccermaster said:
Happy birthday, Yoshiman222! Enjoy your third decade!

Have some Yoshi cake! ^_^ :yoshi:
Yay Cake - when will I get it? :p

Sashe2705 said:
Happy birthday, Yoshiman! Hope you have a great 20th birthday! ;D

And a Yoshi cake and lots of presents, of course! ;)
Well, other than VIP's Yoshi Cake he promised, I got lots of presents to keep be going until Christmas at least, Thank you. :-D

TwoDreamy Luigi said:
Happy Birthday Yoshiman222!!! You can have all the Yoshi Cookies & fruits you can get. :yoshi:
Hahah, thanks - I just recently emptied the cookie jar here so more will be needed. :p

Toblet said:
Happy Birthday, Yoshiman222! :D :yoshi:

So old...size]
Thank you. Can't believe I'm officially out of childhood now though. I know some people might consider this too late for that but I had always thought this age was the step out of that. ;)

Luigidenne3DSGCN said:
Happy Birthday! *Ellcake! Arc present!*
Wait... Magic Tomes that make Birthday Supplies!? Woo - thanks! ;D

MilesProwerStar said:
Happy birthday Yoshiman222! I hope you are enjoying your new year!
So far so good Maxime, and Thanks for that! ;D

Luma Party said:
Happy Birthday Yoshiman!
Hope you enjoyed it.
It's been a good say so far. I worked and then a drain got clogged and I spent most of the day sweeping water out of the kitchen area.
Twas fun honsetly. :p

Dark Boo said:
Birthday of happy
Thanking to you for the joyful message of the day of birth. :p

DJ Mako'Brien said:
!! 222namihsoY yadhtriB yppaH
!taht rof oot uoy knahT
:p
SirYoshi211 said:
Happy Birthday Yoshiman222! Have a great day today.
Thanks - the day was great today if you saw what I wrote above a few messages. ;D

Also SZ - he showed a few emotes on Skype moments after the day started after DB said Happy birthday there too so I'll remember to thank you for that here. :p

And to anyone else who posts after this message wishing me a happy birthday, I thank you for at least taking the time to post a message for me like that.

[size=4pt]Oh, and umm... Happy Birthday to Mario_Comix as well. Sorry to steal all the posts. =p
 
Sashe2705 said:
Happy birthday, Maxime! Hope you have a fantastic birthday and lots of presents! :-D
Thanks Sashe2705 and as I already got much more than I was supposed to at Christmas, I won't be getting anything here, but as I said, it's because of that overdose of Christmas gifts.
Vipsoccermaster said:
Happy birthday, MilesProwerStar! Hope your birthday is as good as the others!
Thanks Vipsoccermaster, and yeah it's a really good one, even the best I've had lately.
Luigidenne3DSGCN said:
Happy great and green Birthday Maxime and Zympherior! :D
Thanks Luigidenne3DSGCN, and I guess green isn't much of the game for me sadly because of that... snow. Though I love green color and absolutely want a green one, haha.
Toblet said:
Happy Birthday Maxime and Zymph! :D

Maxime is 22? Oh my.
Thanks Toblet. Oh and for your little text, yeah I just can't believe it myself!
Zympherior said:
Also, congrats Miles! Have a good B-Day! :)
Thanks for that Zympherior, I sure am.

Yoshiman222 said:
mighta missed it for him but Happy B-Day Maxime!

And idk if I missed yours either but happy birthday Zympherior as well :p

haves a blast (and some cookies).
Yeah when you posted this you roughly missed it in my timezone but hey it's all fine Yoshiman222 and you know, and thanks for that. :p And yay, cookies...

And a huge thanks to everyone who wished me an happy birthday, it's appreciated. :)
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Happy birthday, Zympherior! Hope you have a blast today! Great to see someone share a birthday with Maxime.

Thank you VIP. And the day wasn't the greatest because of exams... I've had better.

Yoshiman222 said:
And idk if I missed yours either but happy birthday Zympherior as well :p

At least you wished for an Early Happy B-Day before. :p (I think?)

TermFox said:
:star: Happy Birthday  :star:
MilesProwerStar and Zympherior

Have happy and strong more  ;)

Thanks TermFox! And I'll surely have a better B-Day some day. :p
 
Back
Top