Happy Thanksgiving, fellow members! What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for the feast and my own family.
I am thankful for the feast and my own family.
We give out thanks and ask what they are thankful for, and have a huge feast that includes turkey and pumpkin pie.Real Hammer Bro said:Say VSM, I just want to ask...
What people do on Thanksgiving day? Because my country doesn't celebrate it.
Wait, Jello? Are you serious? Who eats jello and not pumpkin pie or cranberry sauce?Sir Mario said:I had Turkey and Jello. Also had Bread Roll. I'm thankful for my Family. Without them, I won't be here.
Every Holiday, we make Jello and have it. There are some people that have it on Thanksgiving...vipsoccermaster said:Wait, Jello? Are you serious? Who eats jello and not pumpkin pie or cranberry sauce?Sir Mario said:I had Turkey and Jello. Also had Bread Roll. I'm thankful for my Family. Without them, I won't be here.
It's been 364 days since last time...Time flies.Vipsoccermaster said:Happy Thanksgiving, fellow members! What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for the feast and my own family.
Well thanks but...thanksgiving was october 11th here xDVipsoccermaster said:It's been 364 days since last time...Time flies.Vipsoccermaster said:Happy Thanksgiving, fellow members! What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for the feast and my own family.
Happy Thanksgiving, members.