Are you superstitious?
I am a bit. Some things I do all the time, which gets annoying after doing it lots.
I am a bit. Some things I do all the time, which gets annoying after doing it lots.
...And what does that have to do with superstition?waluigi48 said:Once, I played Deal or No Deal. I got $1,000,000. All luck!
I'm just telling everyone luck is real.cookieboy17 said:...And what does that have to do with superstition?waluigi48 said:Once, I played Deal or No Deal. I got $1,000,000. All luck!
I never believe in the bad luck things but sometimes if something good happens I try to think of some stuff as lucky charms and try repeating what I did before to have success again.
No. "If you see 2 doves you'll have luck." (Whatever they say) How can your eye's spot 2 doves and give you "luck."waluigi48 said:I'm just telling everyone luck is real.cookieboy17 said:...And what does that have to do with superstition?waluigi48 said:Once, I played Deal or No Deal. I got $1,000,000. All luck!
I never believe in the bad luck things but sometimes if something good happens I try to think of some stuff as lucky charms and try repeating what I did before to have success again.
Cause geometry really helps you win Blackjack.waluigi48 said:I guess luck is fake if you know geometry.
It also helps in darts, pool, and the Ball in the Cup game.cookieboy17 said:Cause geometry really helps you win Blackjack.waluigi48 said:I guess luck is fake if you know geometry.