This is my review for SMG2 for the wii.
THE STORY - 8/10
Now, the story, it's awesome. So first it makes me feel like it's a NES game, since you only go left and right.
When you reach Bowser... he's huge! How are we supposed to know how he got that huge? Did he eat some kind of mega mushroom from NSMB for DS or something? But anyway, the story was great.
THE LEVELS - 10/10
The levels are awesome! I like how you made the final star harder than the final star in the first mario galaxy. And I also like how you made Mario and Luigi's progress not seprate like the other game.
THE BOSSES - 9/10
Let me get this straight here- you should make the Bowser bosses more harder, Nintendo. All the other ones are nice, and Peewee Piranha is so cute! All the bosses are easy, but most of them look awesome that I just want to play them
STARSHIP MARIO - 10/10
Starship Mario is nice. There is lots of ways to get 1-ups, and I like how it's a total safe place to practice your moves, I just hate falling down while practing my moves in the observatory in SMG1.
THE FULL SCORE - 37/40
This entire game is awesome! Can't wait for the next Mario Galaxy if they are going to make another one. Thanks for the game, Nintendo! If you are making another Mario Galaxy, then good luck making it!
This is my review - Thanks for reading.
THE STORY - 8/10
Now, the story, it's awesome. So first it makes me feel like it's a NES game, since you only go left and right.
When you reach Bowser... he's huge! How are we supposed to know how he got that huge? Did he eat some kind of mega mushroom from NSMB for DS or something? But anyway, the story was great.
THE LEVELS - 10/10
The levels are awesome! I like how you made the final star harder than the final star in the first mario galaxy. And I also like how you made Mario and Luigi's progress not seprate like the other game.
THE BOSSES - 9/10
Let me get this straight here- you should make the Bowser bosses more harder, Nintendo. All the other ones are nice, and Peewee Piranha is so cute! All the bosses are easy, but most of them look awesome that I just want to play them
STARSHIP MARIO - 10/10
Starship Mario is nice. There is lots of ways to get 1-ups, and I like how it's a total safe place to practice your moves, I just hate falling down while practing my moves in the observatory in SMG1.
THE FULL SCORE - 37/40
This entire game is awesome! Can't wait for the next Mario Galaxy if they are going to make another one. Thanks for the game, Nintendo! If you are making another Mario Galaxy, then good luck making it!
This is my review - Thanks for reading.