Suburbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your opinion on the suburbs?

I think suburbs are a terrible place. Everyone over the age of 30 never come outside the house. It's like the houses were designed so people would never speak to their neighbors. Schools are full of so called "jocks" and are filled with cliques. You have to walk five miles to the nearest movie theater, and ten miles to get to the nearest video game store. There is nothing to do except go to the park 24/7. I don't like the burbs.

Have you ever lived in the suburbs, and do you like suburbs? Discuss them here
 
Yeah, I usually live on the outskirts of cities.

But you got to admit, it's a lot better than living in a middle of Slum City.
 
MattC13 said:
Seriously though, I live in the Suburbs. And to chop you down, people do in fact come out of their houses. We know both our neighbors quite well. Your first post/opinion is pretty inaccurate.
This.

I live in an urbanized area, but close enough to Philly to be the suburbs, I think. I know at least 5 of my neighbors, if not more, closest vidya gaem store is maybe 10 minutes away, and the movie theater is even closer.

Once again, Tova's opinions are skewed because of his stupidity.
 
Tovarisch said:
MattC13 said:
The closest movie theater and video game store to where I am is actually at the mall, which is not even 4 km away, like a 10 minute bike ride.
You're lucky, not every person who lives in the suburbs gets the same luck though, most don't...

Outside of the entire American south, country is better than the suburbs
I'm not sure what kind of place you live in, but usually close to the suburbs there is a mall or something of the same sort.

So people in the suburbs don't have to drive 30 minutes for food and such.
 
MattC13 said:
Tovarisch said:
MattC13 said:
The closest movie theater and video game store to where I am is actually at the mall, which is not even 4 km away, like a 10 minute bike ride.
You're lucky, not every person who lives in the suburbs gets the same luck though, most don't...

Outside of the entire American south, country is better than the suburbs
I'm not sure what kind of place you live in, but usually close to the suburbs there is a mall or something of the same sort.

So people in the suburbs don't have to drive 30 minutes for food and such.
I lived in Rye...

Seriously, outside of small coffee shops that were absolutely everywhere, there was nothing else...
 
I live in a populated suburb with 5-10 blocks walk to tennis courts, golf course, shopping centre and skate park. Vidya gaemz store, arcade and movie place is 15-20 min., as traffic can be absolutely free or slow as s**t. It's 5 minutes to the latter 3 after school =D yet it takes 20 minutes to get to it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top