Post here if there's anything sore in your body.
Today my leg muscle was hurting. I must of strained or pulled it while moving something.
Today my leg muscle was hurting. I must of strained or pulled it while moving something.
I don't have to worry about that. =3 =3 =3cookieboy17 said:I got hit in the nuts today, talk about sore...![]()
At the football game? How come I never heard of it? :-\BetweenTheEarth said:Someone pulled my hair and punched me in the boob the other day at the football game. D:cookieboy17 said:I got hit in the nuts today, talk about sore...![]()
Technically Canker Sores and Ulcers are really the same thing almost.Yoshi1 said:Well I have another 2 ulcers in my mouth. One finally got away and then 2 more came! These always get in my mouth like Sir Mario's Canker sore.
I don't even know what they are. So, Canker Sores come in your mouth...usually?Sir Mario said:Technically Canker Sores and Ulcers are really the same thing almost.Yoshi1 said:Well I have another 2 ulcers in my mouth. One finally got away and then 2 more came! These always get in my mouth like Sir Mario's Canker sore.